Match Lobby (Beta) for Battlegrounds Now Live - League of Legends EU Battlegrounds
Saturday, December 3, 2011
We have created our new Match Lobby system for Alienware Arena Battlegrounds. Teams will be able to join the Match Lobby and the system will automatically set up a match for you with another team in the Match Lobby. So, if your team is online and looking for a quick match, join the Match Lobby and we'll match you with an opponent.
Here are the requirements to joining the Match Lobby:
1) Your team must have Challenges set to "Allow".
2) Your team cannot have an unfinished Match within an hour of the current time.
3) Your team must be @ready.
4) Only your Captain, or A-Captain, can enter your team into the Match Lobby.
Match Lobby Nights (Tuesdays 8-11 PM CST)
Since, the Match Lobby is only in it's beta phase, we are having a Match Lobby night on Tuesdays from 8 - 11 PM CST, and we're asking that as many teams as possible join the Match Lobby during that period. The Match Lobby will be open at all other times, but, for now, we expect most teams to join the Match Lobby during our Match Lobby nights on Tuesdays from 8 - 11 CST.
How to Enter the Match Lobby
1) Your Captain, or A-Captain, needs to log into their Alienware Arena account.
2) Go to their account page.
3) Click on "Match Lobby".
4) Select the team they want to enter the Match Lobby with.
5) Once an opponent is found, you and your opponent must accept the match request and then a match will be created for both teams to play against each other in appoximately 10 minutes.
6) Once the match is set, everything will work like a normal match. Teams must have their players check-in and play like any other match.