CS:GO Release Date

They have given a release date and that is going to be this summer. but one other thing they mentioned is that cross-platform will not be available because of patches.
First reply :P Anyway i don't like Global Offensive, i like more Source, i don't know why.
I would give Global Offensive a go, and there inst a release date yet, that I know off.
Still release dates are often not upheld.
im with you i will probably stick with source but i am afraid that the source community will fall due to everyone switching over to cs go. i remember when mw2 came out. there was a big switch to mw2. the game was good but didnt have the longevity and a lot of people quit gaming after that. that was also around the time cal and cgs fell apart. i dont know how many more hits source can take. lol
Its Valve, i wouldn't count on the release date until the day comes.
uh honestly, why wouldn't you count on that release date when they already moved it to summer for a reason instead of spring... if they push it again it's kinda ridiculous since they're only using this extra time to fix up csgo from beta feedback.
Sweeet, hopefully it comes in the summer though, it'd be nice to play it since i didnt get in to the beta. =.=
on1 said:

the sooner the better

I prefer the later the better, so that we don't get another terrible game. They need more time for feedback. I just wish they add vehicles, more wallbang, bhop, crouchwalk again like in 1.6. And VIP mode, with the shield. I hated that they took those out. Even though it's unlikely they'll add it back. If I had a choice, I'd even prefer it come out next year so that they'll have more time to improve it.
As long as they have the shield which allows me to crouch in a corner and make both teams rage this will work out nicely.
summer?!?!?!? sweet couple months left till i can try it
lozz21 said:

on1 said:

the sooner the better

I prefer the later the better, so that we don't get another terrible game. They need more time for feedback. I just wish they add vehicles, more wallbang, bhop, crouchwalk again like in 1.6. And VIP mode, with the shield. I hated that they took those out. Even though it's unlikely they'll add it back. If I had a choice, I'd even prefer it come out next year so that they'll have more time to improve it.

I agree, I will want for another year just so the game will have almost no bugs or anything in it, I have the beta and it some of the updates were really big improvements, and why will some people like source better then CS GO? Its basically the same game with the same things, only difference I know is that its updated graphics (well kinda) and another mode which is called Demolition or something like that, I mean besides that I think it is the same thing a source, and the older games, You pick CT or T and fight each other, T will place a bomb and CT will have to defuse it, or just get rid of the team to win a match, Its the same thing, just more of a updated version, IMO at least.
this summer?! oh man i hope its awesome
well this is the same reaction most of us had after releasing css and everyone thought this would be awefull but hey it was awesome ;) and i think i will give it a try and if it still "sucks" than i ca still play 1.6 :D
For a change, the Dev team seem to be taking a lot of feedback into consideration, they are releasing patches for the beta almost weekly so i am seeing a lot of changes for the better. Things are getting done which is great to see. I can't wait till the full release.
i would hope its good and also asap
GHOSTonDUTY said:

well this is the same reaction most of us had after releasing css and everyone thought this would be awefull but hey it was awesome ;) and i think i will give it a try and if it still "sucks" than i ca still play 1.6 :D

my words exactly!
I don't see anything special in Global Offensive. I really don't know what's the fuss all about.
Kelvinz10 said:

No idea :(

:( me either
around gw2 which kinda sux

This thread is locked.
To reply, please Log In.