Alienware Production Time

I've ordered alienware 17 on 2nd sept.. Since then it is in production. Anyone have any idea how long the new alienware 17's stays in production. I live in Toronto and I've chosen the standard shipping option. Any idea how long the shipping will take??
I recently bought the alienware aurora R4 and it took over a month for it to arrive! But its amazing so far! :D
Both of my systems (M17X & M17XR4) took +- a month. Guess this will be the same for everyone except for when the parts are bought and were in-store.
I've requested the sales rep to deliver it within 2 weeks. but looks like never going to happen :s
I even paid for 2 day shipping thinking I was getting it in two days but of course that didnt happen! But oh well haha
dell isnt the best with shipping. It seems like everyone has these problems but that might just be becuase everyone makes threads about there machine coming late. I got mine late but they expedited it.
I think I've been extremely lucky with my build times. I've never had to wait longer than two weeks to receive a newly built machine. My new X51 was the fastest so far. Taking only five business days.
"adderal" said:

I think I've been extremely lucky with my build times. I've never had to wait longer than two weeks to receive a newly built machine. My new X51 was the fastest so far. Taking only five business days.

Only five business days?! That sounds quite amazing actually! I even paid for 2 day shipping thinking I was getting it sooner! But nope, it was a waste of money doing that haha

This thread is locked.
To reply, please Log In.