Project Spark Beta Key GIVEAWAY!

hey there guys :) i have a giveaway for you guys today for project spark :) BEFORE YOU READ ON.. Please acknowledge that you "HAVE" to have windows 8.1 installed to install and play the game, without it you cannot don't know what its about? think of little big planet 2, but more then just sacks :) heres a video to better explain :D <iframe width="560" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m37sVEgJrOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> interesting eh? well if not for you then maybe your children! PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! Cough* anyways, to enter simple leave me a comment below :) just write with the entry "Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!!" here is the twist though :) to gain an additional entry! go the video below :) <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2wNSxX-VVsM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> like, comment and subscribe to my channel Before you RANT..this is optional! so no you dont have to, but to get the extra entry simply like, comment and subscribe then while commenting on here state your youtube name that you used to comment on my video :) Simple right :D So in summary : Examples of entry -------------------------------- Entry with youtube Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Thanks joka :) Youtube username :....... ----------------------------- Entry without youtube Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Thanks Joka :) --------------------------------- Well Goodluck :) wish you the best of luck :D the giveaway finishes soon! so hurry up :) UPDATE* There is a chance to win twice! (three if you entered on you tube also) since two keys are up for grabs!
Do you think you can buy our friendship back with one lousy giveaway? The unicorn is not forgotten!
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME! thanks for the giveaway
It looks good, win7 doe, thanks for sharing! :)
Quite cheap way to promote your youtube channel again after you got denied the first time.
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Love you joka XD Youtube:sergeantlonewolf been waiting for this game great giveaway to start 2014
"Memfisto" said:

Quite cheap way to promote your youtube channel again after you got denied the first time.

no not cheap, its optional this time you dont have to! i will do this for my future giveaways ASWELL! so HA..besides its my channel :) and if you do enter with youtube aswell, you get additional entry :)
"joka232" said:

"Memfisto" said:

no not cheap, its optional this time you dont have to! i will do this for my future giveaways ASWELL! so HA..besides its my channel :) and if you do enter with youtube aswell, you get additional entry :)

You've just said the definition of cheap while saying it's not cheap lol.
"Raduhendrix" said:

Do you think you can buy our friendship back with one lousy giveaway? The unicorn is not forgotten!

This man speaks the truth.
"definewikipedia" said:

"Raduhendrix" said:

This man speaks the truth.

Does he think we had forgotten? Does he think we had FORGIVEN?
Already have a key. Hope someone else will have fun with it.
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME! ty :3 Youtube : KraddyQ
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Thanks Joka :)
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! NAOW
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!!
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Thanks Joka :
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Thanks for giveaway :)
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!!
Project Spark? GIME GIME GIME!! Thanks joka :) Youtube username :Bogdan Krupnov
How long are you gonna keep this giveaway up? Didn't you get enough subscribes out of this cheap way to promote your channel?
"Raduhendrix" said:

How long are you gonna keep this giveaway up? Didn't you get enough subscribes out of this cheap way to promote your channel?

Cheap shots are never to be taken away quickly!
Its Over...When i SAY its over... (closes on 20th January..)

This thread is locked.
To reply, please Log In.