Keys Available: 0
- Create or login to an Alienware Arena account.
- GET KEY
- Open your Steam client and click the "Add a Game..." button in the lower-left corner.
- Choose "Activate a Product on Steam...".
- Follow the on-screen instructions and insert your key.
Get ready for Ravaged, an intense online multiplayer first-person shooter like no other. Ravaged is designed with a heavy focus on vehicular combat taking place on vast maps that will have players strategically duking it out on land and in air. Placed within a competitive team-based environment purely created for the PC, Ravaged is set in a post-apocalyptic world that was ripped apart by natural disasters.
Because of the outstanding success we have had with the closed beta we are now giving early access to the Ravaged Demo that is not due to be released until October 17th, 2012. So prepare yourself for multiplayer mayhem. Pick your side, pick your weapon and then pick your vehicle!
• Choose any of the air and ground vehicles to transport your troops, wreaking havoc on all that lay before them while stealing their resources.
• Experience disparate multiplayer maps, some large enough for 32-player combat which encourage large-scale vehicular tactics. For close-quarters combat, various maps are small enough to force eight players into extraordinary firefights.
• Skill-based flying and driving styles reward players who master them, turning them into the deadliest weapons on the battlefield.
• Utilize the heavy arsenal of weapons to provide an equally satisfying and deep experience for a variety of different player types.
• Play as one of two competing groups: the Resistance, a group of freedom fighters trying to rebuild society, or the Scavengers, a band of roving marauders hell-bent on claiming everything for themselves. Both sides offer five unique classes, each with its own specific weapon load out.
About the Game:
The Scavengers are an overpowering band of murderous savages bent on taking every last inch of land and every resource for themselves. And they will stop at nothing to achieve this goal. Their success is certain unless someone rises up against them. The Resistance is the world’s last hope against the Scavengers and humanity’s only chance to restore civilization. Days before the Apocalypse, a small band of freedom fighters was able to seek shelter deep below the Earth, storing just enough weapons and food to survive the catastrophe and emerge to rebuild the world. But outside this refuge the criminals and less fortunate of the world were left to the elements. Only the most savage survived.
You are not logged in. To leave a message you must Login First.