Blacklight: Tango Down - Special Alienware Weapon Tag
Friday, August 6, 2010
Blacklight: Tango Down - Weapon Tags
Our allies from Ignition Entertainment have developed exclusive Alienware weapon tags. We think you'll find these useful in your combat in NetWar, and in avoiding the infected SIVs!
Equip this weapon tag on a weapon for Increased Sprint Duration +3: Alienwarec8pestU
To activate the weapon tag:
1. Launch Blacklight: Tango Down
2. Go to Help & Options
3. Redeem Code (if successfully entered, you'll hear a scream)
4. Go to Armory
5. Select Loadout, Weapon, and then Customize Weapon
6. Click to apply the Alienware weapon tag.
Good luck soldier. It's a battlefield out there.
About Blacklight: Tango Down
In Blacklight: Tango Down, experience the bleeding edge of advanced warfare. Participate in the “NetWar”: a hyper-realistic battlefield letting you fight tomorrow’s conflicts with or against your friends in the gritty Blacklight universe. Make your stand across seven game modes with 12 different maps in intense online battles supporting up to 16 players. Or fight through four intense Black Ops missions co-operatively or alone; all the while gaining experience, collecting stats, and unlocking items. Earn new weapon attachments and items, improve your abilities, and engage your Hyper Reality Visor to locate enemies and take them out. Customize your character and weaponry from among thousands of combinations to become the soldier you always wanted to be.
- Groundbreaking content: 12 multiplayer maps across seven multiplayer game modes.
- Black Ops missions: Enhance your skills in four co-op missions with support for 1-4 players.
- Highly-customizable weapons and armor: Modify the way your firearms shoot, look, and feel among thousands of combinations.
- Rank up through 70 levels: Improve your abilities as you unlock tons of new items, camos, armor, and weapon attachments!
For more information about the title, go to www.playtangodown.com