Win the City of Heroes Going Rogue Complete Collection!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Enter to win a copy of the City of Heroes Going Rogue Complete Collection, which contains all the brand new City of Heroes® Going Rogue™ expansion content, City of Heroes®, City of Villains®, Mission Architect, one month of free game time, and the Complete Collection Item Pack!
We have 100 copies of this collection available for gamers from the U.S. and Canada, 18 years or older* so enter now for your chance to win!
Click here to enter the City of Heroes Sweepstakes.
*See official sweepstakes rules for complete details.
City of Heroes Going Rogue Complete Collection:
- A serial code for account creation.
- Access to the full City of Heroes® and City of Villains® games via downloadable client.
- Access to the full City of Heroes®: Going Rogue™ expansion via downloadable client.
- One month of game time. Activation with a valid credit card or game time card is required.
- Exclusive in-game item: City of Heroes® Going Rogue™: Complete Collection Item Pack
City of Heroes® Going Rogue™ Game Features:
- Stunning World of Praetoria: Explore the new alternate universe of Praetoria with content spanning new zones, new missions that reveal hidden secrets, and new villain groups to battle. Praetoria was built from the ground up to support Ultra Mode graphics that create a heightened level of detail in lighting, reflections, shadows, and water effects.
- Moral Alignment System: Change alignment from Hero to Villain or Villain to Hero based on your moral decisions. Heroes can now cross over to the Rogue Isles™, and Villains can experience Paragon City™ for the first time. The path you walk is yours.
- Immersive New Starting Experience: Start as a Praetorian and decide to follow the Loyalists or join the Resistance. Evolve into a Hero or a Villain based on your moral choices.
- Spectacular Power Sets: Choose from exciting new power sets, including Dual Pistols, Demon Summoning, Kinetic Melee and Electric Control.
- New Costume Sets: Pick from numerous new Praetorian-themed costume pieces.
- And Much More: Collect new badges, experience new additions to the critically-acclaimed Mission Architect system, enjoy two additional character slot tokens**, and more.
For more information on City of Heroes Going Rogue and the Complete Collection, click here.