All Points Bulletin Closed Beta Giveaway
Friday, April 23, 2010
Alienware Arena is giving you the opportunity to get in on the closed beta for Realtime World's innovative new MMO, All Points Bulletin. We are the currently the exclusive distributor of APB beta keys in North America and 5,000 keys are available now, so grab one now before they are all gone! Click here to get your beta key now. (North America only). The keys will be active through May 2 at midnight, so don't miss your chance to be one of the first to experience the next evolution of action games! Click here for download instructions
About All Points Bulletin: Imagine a living, breathing, city but for the first time ever it's online, its streets full of vehicles and thousands of civilians going about their daily life. Introduce 100 players to this online city. Their mission is to gain fame and fortune, and gain them fast. Many will take to a life of crime, feeding on the city, its people and its businesses. Other players, the Enforcers, will feed on the Criminal players. What will the outcome be? The great thing is, we don't know! It's an online sandbox. Many players will achieve celebrity or notoriety for their skills or style. Alliances will be formed, rivalries will be bitter. One thing we do know: every player will be unique. Thanks to cutting-edge technology, players can fully personalize their looks, clothing, vehicles and music.
- Earn money, clothing, guns, and cars as you play
- Experience fast-paced third-person action
- Master different gameplay for each Faction
- Participate in intelligent matchmaking: you play against real people, and the better you get, the better your opponents will be
- Work for Contacts, doing directed Missions, or complete open-world sandbox activities
- Gain real-life celebrity through in-game displays of your characters, vehicles, music and symbols
- Become a top-ranking player or Clan in leagues that track Kills, Arrests, Mission Success rates, and many other competitive stats
- Welcome to the next evolution of action games into a persistent online space. You're going to love it.