Alienware Production Time

Rafi05 I've ordered alienware 17 on 2nd sept.. Since then it is in production. Anyone have any idea how long the new alienware 17's stays in production. I live in Toronto and I've chosen the standard shipping option. Any idea how long the shipping will take??
pirateking18_DELETED I recently bought the alienware aurora R4 and it took over a month for it to arrive! But its amazing so far! :D
mvb24 Both of my systems (M17X & M17XR4) took +- a month. Guess this will be the same for everyone except for when the parts are bought and were in-store.
Rafi05 I've requested the sales rep to deliver it within 2 weeks. but looks like never going to happen :s
pirateking18_DELETED I even paid for 2 day shipping thinking I was getting it in two days but of course that didnt happen! But oh well haha
Aeon_Pentaque_ dell isnt the best with shipping. It seems like everyone has these problems but that might just be becuase everyone makes threads about there machine coming late. I got mine late but they expedited it.
adderal I think I've been extremely lucky with my build times. I've never had to wait longer than two weeks to receive a newly built machine. My new X51 was the fastest so far. Taking only five business days.
pirateking18_DELETED
"adderal" said:

I think I've been extremely lucky with my build times. I've never had to wait longer than two weeks to receive a newly built machine. My new X51 was the fastest so far. Taking only five business days.

Only five business days?! That sounds quite amazing actually! I even paid for 2 day shipping thinking I was getting it sooner! But nope, it was a waste of money doing that haha

This thread is locked.
To reply, please Log In.