Primal Carnage Extinction
Primal Carnage: Extinction is a class-based online multiplayer shooter unlike any other, featuring fast-paced combat, diverse environments, and over-the-top action. On a mysterious island overrun with prehistoric monsters, you can choose to fight as a variety of legendary dinosaurs or to join the human mercenary team armed with a unique, distinctive, and destructive arsenal aimed at making these bloodthirsty beasts extinct once and for all. Will you use a sniper rifle or flaming chainsaw to bring these hulking creatures to their knees? Will you swoop, stomp, or chew through the puny human intruders? The only real question is can you survive?”
- Thirteen Diverse Environments - Extinction features thirteen unique environments, including 3 all new maps: ‘Transfer’, ‘Verdant’, and ‘Contingency’.
- Two Gamemodes- Primal Carnage Extinction includes two gamemodes: Team Deathmatch and Get to the Chopper, an objective-based gamemode. More game modes will follow each month that offer players more ways to
- Unique Dinosaur Gameplay - Experience the relentless power of 9 unique dinosaurs. Sneaking, blinding, charging, eating, or flying- there’s no shortage of ways to destroy the enemy team.
- 5 Human Classes - Survive the island as one of 5 distinct human classes. Obtain and equip new weapons and items using a loadout system.
- Steam Economy Support - Players have a variety of outfits, weapon skins, hats and other accessories to choose from for their human characters as well as quills, feathers, spikes, chains, horns, and a variety of new skins to attach to their dinosaurs.
- Epic Soundtrack - each playable class has its own soundtrack that is written based on the personality of that character and switches to more fast paced variant of the track during combat.
Primal Carnage: Extinction is a re-mastery of the 2012 title Primal Carnage, produced by Lukewarm Media, fully re-designed to. The game is available at the the top line price of $19.99 USD, through the Steam Store and the Humble Store.
Circle 5 Studios is a newly founded independent game design studios committed to showing the games industry what large group of indie developers can accomplish together. The team includes many developers that were found in the modding community and strives to remain and entryway for talented new developers who want to break into the games industry. The company has a small HQ in Las Vegas but most of its growing team work remotely from all across the globe. Circle 5 Studios is a mission-oriented company dedicated to developing a variety of partnerships that support developer opportunities, game development education, charitable organizations and other positive initiatives.
Pub Games was founded in 2011 by a group of university students out of Melbourne, Australia with the goal of brewing up high quality, entertaining experiences that are accessible, fun and community minded. Building up both experience and reputation, Pub Games worked on a number of contracted projects including Blastpoints, Primal Carnage & InFlux as well as other titles.