Congratulations to the following Share your Rituals-#myritual Image Contest Winners! They have won the following:
Grand Prize - Alienware 15 Laptop - Kimberly P.
2nd Place Prize - Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop - Teagan W.
3rd Place Prize - Alienware Alpha Desktop - Justin M.
4th Place Prize - Dell 27 Gaming Monitor S2716DG - Logan R.
5th Place Prize - $500 Dell eGift Card - Courtlandt W.
6th Place Prize - Roccat Skeltr Smart Communication RGB Gaming Keyboard Bundle with Roccat Sense High Precision Gaming Mousepad and KONE Roccat Pure Mouse - Marquis P.
7th Place Prize - HyperX Cloud Programming Headset Gunmetal - Xinxy X.
8th Place Prize - Alienware 15 Vindicator Backpack - Anup J.
9th Place Prize - G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - Max K.
10th Place Prize - G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - Lane L.
Entry deadline extended to April 23
Create the best image showcasing your gaming rituals
and you could win one of 10 great prizes, including an
Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptop and Alienware 15!
- Upload a single jpg or png image no larger than 1MB. Entry can be a solo image or you can make a collage image that displays your multiple rituals.
- The Image may contain photos or your original digital artwork.
- After entering the contest, you must also post your entry photo to one of the following Dell gaming social media pages with the hashtag #MyRitualContest in order to be qualified for the contest.
- Note: If there are other people in your photo image and your image is selected as a winning entry, you will need a signed consent form from each person in the image. Download here (consent form).
- By entering you agree we may use your entry to advertise on websites and social media. Please see the Official Rules for more details.
*Mobile Users: Enter at the bottom of this page
Additional entry recommendations:
- We'd love to see your Dell or Alienware system if you have one! ( It’s not required. And you might win one from the contest if you don’t have one yet! )
- Share your ritual with your friends and invite them to join the contest!
- Alienware 15 laptop
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop
- Alienware Alpha desktop
- Dell 27 gaming monitor S2716DG
- $500 Dell eGift Card
- Roccat Skeltr smart communication RGB gaming keyboard bundle with Roccat Sense High Precision gaming mousepad and KONE Roccat Pure Mouse
- HyperX Cloud programming headset gunmetal
- Alienware 15 Vindicator backpack
- G600 MMO gaming mouse
- G600 MMO gaming mouse
- Relevance to theme
- Visual appeal
Maximum of 1 entry per person. See Official Rules for additional information regarding entry requirements. All winners will be required to read and agree to the Certificate of Release and Liability which includes an acceptance of the Official Rules, a license agreement and a release of liability, to the extent permissible by law.
Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of March 22, 2017. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Dell, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrant agrees to release Dell, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability.Official Rules
- Relevance to theme
- Visual appeal
Entries will be available for viewing when the submission period has ended.
The voting period has not opened yet. Please check back Apr 23, 2017 to view and vote on entries.
The dishes are cleaned, kids put to bed, toys put away, and the clothes are folded. This is the zen garden I've raked and my ritual is complete. Dad is ready. Dad has been waiting for this all. day.
I set up all my minifigures in just the right pattern, turn on a loop of Saint Lucia's "Dancing On Glass," and grab my headset for some Battlefield 1 action!
She's beautiful on the inside....
....not really. It has enough power to run minesweeper and the internet, but not at the same time. I game in the Middle Ages with playing cards and alcohol.
Before I Game
Before I settle down to game I make sure my environment is just right. Shades to reduce glare, clear debris from my mousepad, water away from my mouse-hand, and EPIC music to hype me up.
Getting the next generation hooked on gaming & STEAM!
We are Add-A-Tudez Entertainment Company and Add-A-Tudez's 2 game studios: Team KAIZEN (www.TeamKAIZENgames.com, Montana's 1st PlayStation Certified Game Studio) and Team KAIZEN's 501(c)3 non profit sister studio Ingenium. We're gamers who not only like to make our own games, but also do outreach to educate the next generation on the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) and career opportunities behind gaming and computer science. If we win, the equipment won't just be used for personal gam
Get My Mind Game Right
If you want to play right, you need your full potential.
Sometimes You Just Need A Break.
Sometimes I just need a break from games or work so I every once and a while I eat breakfast, lunch or dinner on a deep sea fishing boat me, my dad and some other would use when I was younger to reconnect for a little bit.
It's become a religion.. A ritual to always wear my trusty Gunnar gaming glasses with my Razer Deathadder in the right hand, my ASUS laptop in the left, and turn on Razer Cortex for max performance!
First I power on my lights..then I practice butterfly knife tricks while queuing for CS:GO
Horror Game Ritual
My gaming ritual is for horror games. I start the game on my laptop, plug my headphones in and up the volume, and then once I'm ready to go I turn off all the lights and immerse myself in the game. With the lights off and the brightness up, it's really easy to tune out everything around me and focus on the great graphics and jump scares in the game!
Listen to Podcasts
Close and lock the door Close blinds Choose a game Find a podcast if my computer can handle it Load game and play
This is my setup! I like to play Overwatch and other games on my Alpha R1! #MyRitual
Step 1: Connect PS4 Controller Step 2: Equip Headset Step 3: Adjust Wristpad Step 4: Plug in TV Monitor Step 5: Game
Gaming = My Therapy
#MyRitual; in gaming but also life in general, is having faith in myself no matter what. Since I suffer from Severe Anxiety Disorder, believing in myself isn't usually very easy. Anxiety has held me back from many things in my life except gaming. I know that one game lost doesn't mean it's worth giving up the game. I have faith in myself because gaming is my therapy.
My Lucky Coins
I've collecting these coins since childhood and keep them right next to me while gaming to bring me luck! #MyRitualContest
1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready, 4 let's go
Going through the process. Deciding the game, sharing some new gear (personally designed the shirt), getting the team together to some good tunes, and 4 putting it all together on the servers.
My Gaming Setup Ritual
My Gaming Setup is the new 2017 Ritual Power of YouTube and Twitch Livestreaming service. My Gaming Setup features a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a 7th Gen Core i7 7500U at 2.70Ghz with a max turbo of 3.50Ghz. I own a PS4, Wii U, 3DS, and a Extra PS4 controller. My Ritual is a lot of since i do GamePlays and Livestreaming with my Elgato. But i mainly play PC games on my laptop since i choose dell for Gaming. But even tho i'm a Dell Gaming fan and i love to see the best and the performance of Dell Gaming. So t
Alienware - Batman Gaming Ritual
When you need a Silent Guardian, a Watchful Protector for your Gaming Ritual...
Zoidberg Wanst to Game Too
Before I game, I get my collectibles organized, get my controller hooked up, and get a drink.
#MyRitualContest Close the curtains. Turn lights off. Power my Alienware. Get a soda and chips. Put on headphones and listen to music.
Where the Magic Happens
This is what I do in my spare time, game on my Alienware Area 51.
My Video Game Buddy
My 8 year old diabetic Border Collie is my video game buddy. If I game on my Alienware 15 R2, he's by my side...if I game on my Area 51 R2, he's at my feet. Regardless of where I game or on what system, he's by me.
My free time ritual
When there nothing to do in the house, you mod the crap outta fallout and drink ginger ale
A hand warmup and a little meal.
I eat a little meal with a lot of calories to get me through long gaming sessions and warm up my hands with a little grip workout. Energized and warmed up.
The age old rituals
Start the day by praying to the gods of NACS (old and new) and then dm (Rage may be included)
Elliott as Mr. Ortiz
Before gaming, you have to do your homework. Before getting your soul destroyed by homework, you have to drink some coffee.
Easter morning ritual!
Just about to log on and drop some nubs in clan prepping
Achievement Unlocked - Game On! #MyRitualContest
From putting on my comfiest clothes (the baggier the better!) to fueling up with coffee and rubbing my good luck stones before a match, following these ritualistic steps will always ensure I have the best gaming session! It may seem strange, but the rock ritual is actually passed down from my dad, who originally got me into gaming many years ago. The stones pictured in my collage were always rubbed between my dad's fingers when he needed luck and strength. When my father passed, I kept these stones on my
Setting The Scene For Victory
Closed curtains from the sun's distraction. Focus, turn down the background noise. Next, knuckles cracked, ready for action. Power on, to the foreground, poised. For victory. #MyRitualContest
What’s Your Ritual? Show Us & Share to Win!
No winners have been selected yet. Please check back later.
SHARE YOUR RITUALS - #MYRITUAL IMAGE CONTEST
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the Alienware Arena Share Your Rituals - #MyRitual Image Contest (the “Contest”). iGames, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the Contest.
By entering the Contest, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do not enter the Contest.
1. Eligibility. This skill based Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of March 22, 2017 (“Entrants”). Entrants may be required to show proof of age and residence. For Entrants under the legal age of majority, you are required to obtain consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate in the Contest and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry. IF YOU DO NOT SATISFY THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in their e-mail address. Participation in the Contest is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below. Employees of Sponsor, Dell Corporation or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three months out of the year) are not eligible.
2. Contest Period. The “Contest Period” starts at 7am PDT on March 22, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm PDT, April 23, 2017. Entries will be accepted, reviewed and scored at different times and dates during the Contest Period as specified in these Official Rules.
3. How to Enter the Contest. Each Entrant must register for the Contest on the website at http://www.dell.com/myritual. Entrants must create of a free Alienware Arena online personal user account or log into your existing Alienware Arena account.
The Contest objective is to create the best photo image (“Image”) showing your gaming rituals. Please see Section 5 for specific judging criteria.
Entrants must upload Images to their Alienware Arena account by following the instructions and guidelines located at http://www.dell.com/myritual. On the Contest entry form, Entrants will be asked to provide their Image and click “Enter Now” to submit the entry form.
· The Image must be a single jpg or png no larger than 1MB. Entry can be a solo image or you can make a collage Image that displays your multiple rituals.
· The Image may contain photos or your original digital artwork.
· After entering the Contest, you MUST also post your Image to one of the following Dell gaming social media pages with the hashtag #MyRitualContest.
· Note: If there are other people in your Image and your Image is selected as a winning Entry, you will need a signed consent form from each person in the image. Download here (consent form).
· Do you have unique rituals before you start to game? Show us your rituals!
· We’d love to see your Dell or Alienware system if you have one! (It’s not required and you might win one if you don’t have one yet!)
· Share your ritual with your friends and invite them to join the Contest!
The entry form and Entrant’s Image are together the “Entry.” Entrants may not submit more than one Entry. All Entries must be submitted anytime during the Contest Period. Entrants may not modify, add content to, edit and make any other modifications to their Image (Entry) after the Contest Period. There is no fee to enter, register, submit an Image or compete for prizes.
4. Entry Requirements: By entering the Contest, Entrants represent and warrant that they have obtained all of the rights, licenses, and permissions in writing from any person who may have helped create the Entry (or from an appropriate parent/legal guardian if any such person(s) is considered a minor in their eligible country of residence); that his or her Entry conforms to these Official Rules, and that the Entry: (i) is the original work of the Entrant; (ii) has not previously been submitted in any competition and has not won an award or prize of any kind; (iii) does not include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by Entrant or material that is used without permission (including but not limited to company names, photographs, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) or that otherwise infringes or violates the rights of any third party (including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, logos, contract and licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy, moral rights (i.e., droit morale), or any other intellectual property rights); (iv) except as set forth above content of Entry is not subject to any third party agreement(s), the Sponsor will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of its use or exploitation of the idea or rights therein as contemplated in these Official Rules; (v) not contain references to pornography, sexual or racial slurs or connotations, offensive language, obscenities or any material that is libelous or defamatory, or would be offensive to, or disparage, a group or individual including, without limitation, disparaging attitudes based on race, gender or religion; (vi) not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, pornography, tobacco; (vii) not promote any particular political agenda or message; (viii) not contain any personally identifiable information about any person and ; (ix) not disparage the Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest. Please review the Alienware Arena website Terms of Service and copyright infringement policy located at http://www.alienwarearena.com/legal/terms/ for more information. Should Entrant include any personally identifiable information about him/herself in his/her Entry, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such information may be disclosed publicly and Entrant is solely responsible for any consequences thereof. Sponsor and its agents reserve the right not to consider, and to remove, any Entry they deem, in their sole, subjective determination, to be inappropriate and/or not in compliance with these Official Rules and will not engage in any form of communication or discussion with the Entrant or anyone else about any Entry. All Entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert any moral rights in and in connection with the Entry. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
5. Judging and Winner Selection
From April 24-25, 2017, a panel of expert judges will review eligible Entries to determine the top 10 winners.
The winners will be selected based on the following equally weighted Judging Criteria.
· Relevance to the Theme
· Visual Appeal
In the event of a tie between any eligible Entries, the tie will be broken by the Entry with the highest score from the expert judges in the Creativity category followed by Visual Appeal if the Creativity score is tied. The decision of the judges will be final and binding in all matters; no Entrant will have the right to challenge the verdict and the judges will not engage in any conversation or explanation regarding their decision.
Prizes will be awarded as follows.
Placing Prize (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) in USD)
Grand Prize Alienware 15 laptop (ARV $2,068.99)
2nd Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop (ARV $1,099.99)
3rd Alienware Alpha desktop (ARV $949.99)
4th Dell 27 gaming monitor S2716DG (ARV $799.99)
5th $500 Dell eGift Card
6th Roccat Skeltr smart communication RGB gaming keyboard bundle with Roccat Sense High Precision gaming mousepad and KONE Roccat Pure Mouse (ARV $268.99)
7th HyperX Cloud programming headset gunmetal (ARV $119)
8th Alienware 15 Vindicator backpack (ARV $99.99)
9th G600 MMO gaming mouse (ARV $79.99)
10th G600 MMO gaming mouse (ARV $79.99)
No Entrant may request a cash equivalent for any prize, prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Sponsor will pay the costs of delivery of each prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sales tax (if any) and income tax are the sole responsibility of each winner. If a winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, such winner is not eligible to receive their prize and the next highest Total Score will be chosen as the winner. The total value of all prizes is $6,066.92.
7. Notification of Winners. The Entrants selected to win a prize will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Sponsor within 15 days of determining the winners. Winners will be required to agree to the Certificate of Eligibility and Release (“Release”), which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules, a license agreement and a release of liability, to the extent permissible by law. Entry into this Contest constitutes prize winner’s agreement to sign such document. Prize may be awarded to alternate winner if any requested document is not returned within seven (7) days after initial notification is sent to winner, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable. If required by law, the winner will be required to execute all applicable tax releases. The tax release must be provided to Sponsor within ten days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Sponsor will award the prize to the Entry with the next highest score. The prize will be delivered within 45 days of winner being verified. Sponsor will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner.
If a winner is under the legal age of majority in his or her state/region of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian must also sign the Release. Winner, by entering the Contest, consents to their name and country being disclosed as indicated below.
8. Use of Information. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor, Dell Inc., their agents and assigns, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, and assignable license to reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, disclose, perform, broadcast, and publicly display the Entry throughout the world and to grant sublicenses in the foregoing in any and all media whether now existing or later developed, including but not limited to the Alienware Arena website. Each Entrant hereby waives and agrees to not assert any moral rights in the Entry. Entrant may be requested to execute, following the delivery of the Entry, a confirmation of the above license grant or such other documents as are necessary to give effect to such license grant. The information collected to enter the Contest will be used to contact you if you are chosen to receive a prize.
9. General Release
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor, Dell Inc. and each of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will not be responsible for any of the following insofar as they are beyond their reasonable control: (a) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor with the exception of personal injury or death caused by negligence; or (c) any technical or human error such as typographical, printing, or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Dell, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrant agrees to fully release Dell, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability.
By entering the Contest, Entrants agree that Sponsor may obtain Entries that are similar or identical in theme, format or other respects to that submitted by Entrant. Entrants expressly waive any and all claims that they may have against Sponsor based on any claim that any Entry entered into the Contest is similar or identical to their Entry. In the event that more than one Entry with similar or identical elements is brought to Sponsor’s attention, the first such Entry received will be accepted. Entrants further agree that Sponsor and Dell Inc. shall not have any liability to Entrants for any direct, indirect, contributory, vicarious, secondary or other infringement or protection of any copyright in or to Entrant’s Entry.
10. General Terms
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, USA. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and all Entrants agree to Santa Clara County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- The Contest is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Contest, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Contest as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Winners, Rules Request. For the name and country of the winners, visit http://www.alienwarearena.com/news approximately May 5, 2017 through June 18, 2017. To obtain a copy of these rules send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address.
12. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by iGames, Inc., 4962 El Camino Real, Suite 206, Los Altos, CA 94022.