Do not miss on these E3 2017 trailers

Do not miss on these E3 2017 trailers

Some Trailers do not appear as part of the conference but outside of them, some are less attractive than others, but we think that they should not be ignored. Therefore  for you all in one place we list a few hidden jewels that otherwise you might not find in a crowd materials on the occasion of E3.

Tagged with: E3 2017

Replies 159

Kohlbi

Thanks!  Looking forward to Code Vein.

Zupe00

Thanks for the compilation.  Looking forward to Mount and Blade 2, and I definitely want to see more about Code Vein, that looks interesting though still a ways off.

Satanassuceta

Great compilation, thank you. Looking foward to DBZ, South Park and Ni no Kuni 2

whood

Mount and Blade and, of course, Warhammer are the best. I'll play Code Vein while waiting for Darksiders 3.

Maronn

great info, thanks :) Mount & Blade 2 interesing.

PaZZi

artgplay

Cool .Thx

steveasauce

Thanks for posting these

Freemannine

Thanks for info)

NesDor

thx! Code Vein is just wow...

constantine711

thx for news!

• 270 Points

INFORMATION

On the occasion of E3 publishers and developers release a large amount of trailers for their games. We cannot make all standout individually, but some would be a shame to miss.

Published by KiYaKarateMonster

Popular News

CD Project Red gave a hint for Cyberpunk 2077's System Requirements

The demo ran on a decent PC by today’s standards as revealed on the Cyberpunk 2077 discord...
Jun 18, 2018 • by Juicy_Steak • 21 Replies • 465 Points

Steam will limit achievements for fake games

In order to prevent sales of fake games made for quick earnings, Valve will to the developers...
Jun 18, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 13 Replies • 427 Points

The Last of Us Part 2 trailer reaction proves we are appalled by the wrong type of violence

Watching the reaction to the latest trailer for The Last of Us Part 2 unfold, I wondered why...
Jun 19, 2018 • by Jack2Shepard • 18 Replies • 425 Points

Soulcalibur 6: over 30 minutes of 4K video, including Maxi, Ivy and the Witcher’s Geralt

Soulcalibur 6 is just around the corner, so we’ve been messing around with it at E3 – and...
Jun 19, 2018 • by Jack2Shepard • 12 Replies • 417 Points