FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
zhougang Points: 382 Lv 30
2
Nebuchadnezzar... Points: 354 Lv 30
3
Lokiator Points: 326 Lv 30
4
AxeAW Points: 304 Lv 30
5
ada2015 Points: 303 Lv 30
6
rydler Points: 280 Lv 16
7
Gthirst Points: 272 Lv 30
8
davidababb Points: 270 Lv 30
9
zjiang322 Points: 262 Lv 19
10
Dinezik Points: 260 Lv 30

Please me anser for some my question !

  • -7

1st, What time is updated Daily Question?

2nd, How many days do you think it will take to reach level 30?

Sorry, my English isn't good.. If please teach me, I'm so very happy!

Good night!

Replies • 20

Thank you very much! your anser is best!

I was surprised over 6 months!

 

momozora said:

Thank you very much! your anser is best!

I was surprised over 6 months!

 

6 months is only an approximation.  It could take much longer or slightly less.  Various factors such as how active you are in the community affect the ARP.


6 months only to hit 30? My account is from 2015 and when i created it i did not wanted to lvl it up, guess what lvl would be today.

 


Andyteroo said:

6 months only to hit 30? My account is from 2015 and when i created it i did not wanted to lvl it up, guess what lvl would be today.

 

You are not leveling up because you are not logging in everyday and finishing the daily quests.  If you had done so for the past 5 years you have reached level 30 long ago.

My account is only 2 months old and I am already at level 9 just by logging in and doing the weekly quizes or whatever you call them.... "Daily Quests".

edited

M4.verick said:

6 months is only an approximation.  It could take much longer or slightly less.  Various factors such as how active you are in the community affect the ARP.

If I can work hard every day, I can arrival lv30 in about 6 months!

I will do my best! Thanks for the advice!

 

Andyteroo said:

6 months only to hit 30? My account is from 2015 and when i created it i did not wanted to lvl it up, guess what lvl would be today.

Sorry,,this English sentenc was difficult for me to understand.
What do you mean this"to hit 30"?

 

M4.verick said:

My account is only 2 months old and I am already at level 9 just by logging in and doing the weekly quizes or whatever you call them.... "Daily Quests".

What are "weekly quizes"? Sorry,I cannot understand.



OrgWithaStick said:

The weekly quest is region locked to US and CA only. 

Does The Weekly quest is nothing in Japan..? Is this correct?


momozora said:

Does The Weekly quest is nothing in Japan..? Is this correct?

Yes, the weekly quest is not available in japan.

 


M4.verick said:
Andyteroo said:

6 months only to hit 30? My account is from 2015 and when i created it i did not wanted to lvl it up, guess what lvl would be today.

 

You are not leveling up because you are not logging in everyday and finishing the daily quests.  If you had done so for the past 5 years you have reached level 30 long ago.

My account is only 2 months old and I am already at level 9 just by logging in and doing the weekly quizes or whatever you call them.... "Daily Quests".

edited 1d

I know, it was complete and pure lazyness, i could have made it 30 with ease.