FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
mutantMandias Points: 136 Lv 5
2
Reflexez22 Points: 127 Lv 5
3
Discendas Points: 126 Lv 5
4
mehotr Points: 126 Lv 5
5
DJ21504 Points: 126 Lv 5
6
tennvolss18- Points: 126 Lv 5
7
Nickel42 Points: 126 Lv 5
8
charley.mattix Points: 126 Lv 5
9
Potatoedss Points: 126 Lv 5
10
PL4GU3 DR Points: 126 Lv 5

Only I am feeling that there is a lack of multiplayer games to play constantly?

  • 5

I really feel like there are currently very few multiplayer games that you can play with your friends for a long time, most of the games that are currently coming out (the online ones) don't have a very long duration, I'm talking about playing that you can play during months and have fun all that time.

Do you have any suggestions for playing games with friends for a long time? It could be old games too, I just want to have new experiences and have fun with my friends.

Replies • 7

Valheim seems to be getting hugely popular.  Worth checking out if you and your friends enjoy survival/crafting/exploration games mixed with some action-RPG elements.



Download ESO and come play with us! You can join our guild and we can help you out. Always looking for new friends :) 


StompsDaWombat said:

Valheim seems to be getting hugely popular.  Worth checking out if you and your friends enjoy survival/crafting/exploration games mixed with some action-RPG elements.

I saw something about Valheim, but it didn't attract me much, but even so I think I'll give the game a chance


Astrojetson said:

Total War: Warhammer II. Also, Gunfire Reborn or Valcanoids.

I've played Total War: Warhammer II for a long time, but I think his end game content is a little weak, but I didn't know the other two games you mentioned, I'll look for them later


noskill. said:

Do you have any suggestions for playing games with friends for a long time? It could be old games too, I just want to have new experiences and have fun with my friends.

 

What type of game?

It doesn't have to be any kind of specific genre, but I particularly like survival and RPG.


iJess said:

Download ESO and come play with us! You can join our guild and we can help you out. Always looking for new friends :) 

I really wanted to play ESO, but this game has some compatibility problem with my computer, I have all the requirements but the game just doesn't open, I formatted the computer and the result was the same :(