FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
NaciSpy Points: 1,901 Lv 30
2
Unisamer Points: 936 Lv 30
3
yangonemiao Points: 731 Lv 21
4
Pillars of Crea... Points: 611 Lv 18
5
Fteesun Points: 601 Lv 30
6
Hiline Points: 576 Lv 30
7
SadTrombone Points: 544 Lv 21
8
NasiSpy Points: 521 Lv 30
9
magnetic star Points: 501 Lv 16
10
marlinkbsc Points: 481 Lv 27

[Anime-talk] Isekai wa Smartphone is best isekai..

  • 2

Isekai Wa Smartphone is best isekai, Change my Mind.

Isekai Wa smartphone is about a young unfortunate boy who died and got reincarnated as a knock-off Kirito from SAO, but instead of the sword he uses a phone with a cellular bill out the producer's budget. Since it couldn't gain Google Map's license they used an imaginary destination app, which is the only reason why the anime is an isekai so they don't get copyrighted, of course among other things. AND of course it's not SAO without a harem.

 

either change my mind or tell me your brutally honest anime description.

Edited
Replies • 42

Deffinitly one of my top 5 isekai

A better description would be light mode kirito bribes girls with ice cream, bikes, and guns


Gheeghee said:

Deffinitly one of my top 5 isekai

A better description would be light mode kirito bribes girls with ice cream, bikes, and guns

dont forget the most OP spell in his arsenal of all possible magic type, a spell that prevents an opponent from standing up. just OP


bro are u new to anime?, this is like a common storyline, maximum isekai genre anime are harem as well. 

Don't get me wrong it's a nice anime, but not the best compared to many isekai animes. Dont even ask the names lol


running_machine said:

bro are u new to anime?, this is like a common storyline, maximum isekai genre anime are harem as well. 

Don't get me wrong it's a nice anime, but not the best compared to many isekai animes. Dont even ask the names lol

Agree completely, very isekai trope heavy title, not much new or unique and definitely not best quality execution of said cliches 



PickledHermit said:

I did love this one but I enjoyed "Death March" better

if you[somehow] think Death March is better, then you should check out Overlord, this isn't some OP main character getting the girls or purposely only saving females. no Overlord, is an actual isekai plot with struggle, meaning, action, and the girls are for comedic reasons not harem.


Straigvaldir said:
running_machine said:

bro are u new to anime?, this is like a common storyline, maximum isekai genre anime are harem as well. 

Don't get me wrong it's a nice anime, but not the best compared to many isekai animes. Dont even ask the names lol

Agree completely, very isekai trope heavy title, not much new or unique and definitely not best quality execution of said cliches 

it's a sad reality. because it hinder the Good Isekai from reaching public view. People like PickledHermit would dig onto this flavorless fan-service kind of isekai plot, the a useless guy transformed into an OP MC in another world getting harem and think nothing of his past.

 

eyo list your best isekai animes


running_machine said:

bro are u new to anime?, this is like a common storyline, maximum isekai genre anime are harem as well. 

Don't get me wrong it's a nice anime, but not the best compared to many isekai animes. Dont even ask the names lol

pfft it's not a "nice anime" it's horrible same as Death March or any other Isekai alike, it has no stories to tell but it has more than 9 wives to bang with all 5 we see just having a really awkward kissing scene and a really quick and mostly disappointing fight/raid scenes.


Pfyzer said:
PickledHermit said:

I did love this one but I enjoyed "Death March" better

if you[somehow] think Death March is better, then you should check out Overlord, this isn't some OP main character getting the girls or purposely only saving females. no Overlord, is an actual isekai plot with struggle, meaning, action, and the girls are for comedic reasons not harem.

To be fair Overlord got whole harem from the start, he just does not really want them XD. But yeah, Overlord is incomparably better.... manga that is. Later anime seasons suffer from terrible 3d animation... but we got awesome Six Arms fight and stuff.

Ugh... also list of best isekai is very hard... I currently have list of just Female Isekai/Reincarnation/Time travel/Princess/Villainess, with both good and bad mixed there. Let's see what I could remember regarding good shounen ones...

Overlord

Gate - Jietai Kare No Chi Nite, Kaku Tatakeri

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Tensei Shitara Ken deshita 

Mushoku Tensei

The Beginning After the End

World Customize Creator 

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Trash of the Count's Family 

The New Gate 

 

Isekai Apocalypse Mynoghra ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

 

That's probably all I could think of at the moment <_< too lazy to go through the bookmarks

 

 

 

 


Straigvaldir said:
Pfyzer said:
PickledHermit said:

I did love this one but I enjoyed "Death March" better

if you[somehow] think Death March is better, then you should check out Overlord, this isn't some OP main character getting the girls or purposely only saving females. no Overlord, is an actual isekai plot with struggle, meaning, action, and the girls are for comedic reasons not harem.

To be fair Overlord got whole harem from the start, he just does not really want them XD. But yeah, Overlord is incomparably better.... manga that is. Later anime seasons suffer from terrible 3d animation... but we got awesome Six Arms fight and stuff.

Ugh... also list of best isekai is very hard... I currently have list of just Female Isekai/Reincarnation/Time travel/Princess/Villainess, with both good and bad mixed there. Let's see what I could remember regarding good shounen ones...

Overlord

Gate - Jietai Kare No Chi Nite, Kaku Tatakeri

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Tensei Shitara Ken deshita 

Mushoku Tensei

The Beginning After the End

World Customize Creator 

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Trash of the Count's Family 

The New Gate 

 

Isekai Apocalypse Mynoghra ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

 

That's probably all I could think of at the moment <_< too lazy to go through the bookmarks

 

 

 

 

man you listed some AA+ anime. but yea I have to agree on your Overlord S3's terrible CGI... Gate - Jietai is probably the funniest isekai anime I've ever watched, and was the first Isekai I've ever come across.. I loved seeing modern military weapon and political powers going against bows and arrows. xD