Effective Date: November 10, 2015
The TRUSTe certification covers only our collection, use and disclosure of information we collect through our website www.alienwarearena.com and our service platform. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the users have engaged iGames. The TRUSTe program does not cover information that may be collected through software downloaded from the Site.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
iGames complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. iGames has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view iGames’ certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you: a) Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and b) Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password. We also collect from you, demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code. We use this information to
- Send you marketing communications on behalf of Dell.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
- List you in our member directory made available only to other members.
- When you register for an event, your name, nick-name or handle, and sometimes country of residence will be displayed for other users of the Site to view.
- If you wish to participate in events, you will be required to provide certain personal information and may be asked to provide additional, optional, information which may be distributed to sponsors and affiliates. In addition, we will collect the results of the event and incorporate them into the Site for viewing by other users.
- If you participate in an event managed and administered by a third party organizer, your personal information will be provided to such organizer in order to operate the event and publicly report the results. If you don't want your personal information provided to an organizer, then do not participate in such third party events.
- When signing in through the Steam OpenID provider, users will be authenticated using their 64-bit SteamID. Information available from this SteamID may also be collected, including, but not limited to, user’s purchased games, game lists, lists, playtime, badges, wishlists, achievements, friends, online status and groups.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by a) following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails, b) entering your email address at http://www.alienwarearena.com/account/unsubscribe, or c) you can contact us at email@example.com.
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, screen shots and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as an email service provider, customer service or event management contractors.
These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Examples are:
- When we send you an email via our service provider, they are provided your email address.
- When you participate in an event, your personal information may be provided to an event management contractor to contact you about the event.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If iGames, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website at www.igamesinc.com, of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- When you use co-branded services - in which case you are giving us permission to disclose your personal information in the context of our co-branding and marketing relationship, back to our co-branding partner. Their use of your information is subject to their own privacy policies. We may provide services jointly with other companies on the Site. You can tell when another company is involved in a service provided on the Site, and we may share customer information with that company in connection with your use of that service.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer you, for analytics and site functionality.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by iGames, marketing partners, web service providers and affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use LSOs such as Flash to collect and store information. To manage Flash LSOs please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you internet-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com or if you are in the European Union click here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Social Media Features
You can log into our website using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network. Steam OpenID gives you the option to share your Steam profile and other activities data with your Alienware Arena profile.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register on the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Additional Policy Information
Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Information Collected for our Clients
iGames collects information under the direction of its clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. iGames works with its clients to help them provide notice to their customers concerning, the purpose for which personal information is collected.
We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
iGames has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his/her query to the client (the data controller). If the client requests iGames to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
iGames will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed provide services to our client. iGames will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Links to Other Websites
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, delete and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will respond to your request within 30 business days.
Notification of Privacy Changes
You can contact us in writing or by email at the address below:
iGames, Inc. 4962 El Camino Real, Suite 206 Los Altos, CA 94022