FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
styljo Points: 310 Lv 29
2
An93rs0n Points: 186 Lv 20
3
GenyaKNG Points: 180 Lv 30
4
mutantMandias Points: 156 Lv 5
5
Toni20 Points: 156 Lv 28
6
pva2006 Points: 146 Lv 19
7
Medic512@verizo... Points: 146 Lv 5
8
cwfengs Points: 145 Lv 29
9
Alex1_ Points: 140 Lv 30
10
Tratasoul Points: 139 Lv 14

Recommended games topic for all

  • 2502

That´s all. Now im on vacation and i don´t know games to play. I was playing Apex Legends but im so bored now. I prefer these game genres: Zombies, FPS. I have all the games that Epic gifted, some uplay games, some origin games and Twitch prime games.

My Steam profile   if you want to recommend games that i have and i didn´t play yet.

 

Thanks for the help <3.

Edited by Admin
Replies • 392

i play now to vermintide 2 you can try it and join me xD


i recommend that you play smite, its a moba game if you want to try it, add me as your referal » tugak13 « and you will get more rewards wille playing it.
Smite

I also enjoy The Forest, it's a horror survival game has multiplayer mode and had very good moments playing it since its early stages of development.
The Forest


tugak13 said:

i recommend that you play smite, its a moba game if you want to try it, add me as your referal » tugak13 « and you will get more rewards wille playing it.
Smite

I also enjoy The Forest, it's a horror survival game has multiplayer mode and had very good moments playing it since its early stages of development.
The Forest

I don´t like Moba´s (Dota,lol or Smite). I saw "The Forest" and not bad...





The_clown_prince_of_crime said:

rachidtaha said:

i play now to vermintide 2 you can try it and join me xD

I only have Vermintide 1 xD. 

 

i have vermintide 1 too :)

edited

HATE3K said:

resident evil series

I've already played it in Xbox :S

 

 

WirexiaMini said:

Life is Strange, i think 

I gifted to my girlfriend, mmm maybe i can try it. Thanks :D

 

 

 

 

 


rachidtaha said:

The_clown_prince_of_crime said:

rachidtaha said:

i play now to vermintide 2 you can try it and join me xD

I only have Vermintide 1 xD. 

 

i have vermintide 1 too :)

edited 4h

:0 some friends told me to play Vermintide 1 with them, so we can try it :D. They are four playing now(five with me xD), if you want to play with us :S


Killing Floor 2...has zombies and is a FPS. u should pick it up on next sale :)

edited