FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
cubewano Points: 402 Lv 30
2
ertxgdzfh00 Points: 355 Lv 30
3
milgridd Points: 350 Lv 21
4
lucky_me Points: 335 Lv 30
5
sgsrgsrgsrg97 Points: 330 Lv 30
6
sdghdhfdhfjf Points: 320 Lv 29
7
burburburko Points: 320 Lv 20
8
nick_kharkov Points: 315 Lv 30
9
Pseudo_fighterr Points: 310 Lv 23
10
av_danilov Points: 310 Lv 30

How to display the banner image on top of a news post?

  • 6

Hey guys, I can't figure out how to add the banner image on top of a gaming news post. I added a thumbnail image, but it doesn't show up anywhere on the post below.

Crypt of the NecroDancer is Free in the PlayStation Store (Australia, India, EU)

Is this something that automatically populates, or do I need to add or edit something for the news post? I couldn't find any related information in a forum search.

Replies • 7

Just checked with the posting options, have you tried adding the Header Image? (Not sure if that's the banner image on top of news post)


❤ めぐ ☕ みん ❤ said:

Just checked with the posting options, have you tried adding the Header Image? (Not sure if that's the banner image on top of news post)

Hmm... I haven't been able to locate that option, could you point me in the right direction? Not sure how I'm overlooking it.

edited

Astrojetson said:

Hmm... I haven't been able to locate that option, could you point me in the right direction? Not sure how I'm overlooking it.

edited 10h

Hmm... it's directly below the Thumbnail Option!


❤ めぐ ☕ みん ❤ said:

Hmm... it's directly below the Thumbnail Option!

Okay I see, thank you for your help! Maybe I need to be a higher level to get that option 


Astrojetson said:

Okay I see, thank you for your help! Maybe I need to be a higher level to get that option 

I'm not sure if that's lvl-restricted perk for you to have it.

At least from AlienwareArena Rewards page it doesn't mention anything like that... so still idk


Not sure why i'm being downvoted, but i'll post a screenshot of what my view looks like.


Astrojetson said:

Not sure why i'm being downvoted, but i'll post a screenshot of what my view looks like.

Hmm... idk too (about the downvotes), probably asking on Site Bugs Report or see if a mod/staff/admin could answer your question.