Build Your Dream PC - PC Building Simulator 2017

Build Your Dream PC - PC Building Simulator 2017

It's still early days for this simulator but it shows a lot of potential. Imagine how awesome it would be if you could choose from a huge database of virtual components to see in advance how your next PC would look like on the inside. The developer has made good progress but of course as a one man project something like Steam workshop is needed to really gain traction, modelling could be done mainly by the community. The very successful Wallpaper Engine is also community driven, so why not?

You can download that latest version of the program for Windows and Linux here and this is the official homepage.

Replies 47

Beliar48

Build your dream Pc, on your old shitty PC and discover that your dream PC can't run GTA5 with GF 1080 ti

hbarkas

Beliar48 said:

Build your dream Pc, on your old shitty PC and discover that your dream PC can't run GTA5 with GF 1080 ti

You speak out of personal experience?

Le plaisir délicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile. - Henri de Régnier

FallAlone

Finally I can build new PC on my Pentium 3.

(

samigamercraft

NICE simulator bro i like it soo much

chjumaliev

LOL, you can create the Best of the Best PC and it will be cheap)))

R Λ Z Ξ R Products Razer Taipan Razer Orbweaver Chroma Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma Razer Surround Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma Stealth

hbarkas

chjumaliev said:

Why not use it as a virtual machine ;)

Le plaisir délicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile. - Henri de Régnier

chjumaliev

hbarkas said:
chjumaliev said:

Why not use it as a virtual machine ;)

Yeah, i guess with this machine we can do a lot of things... first of all print on paper)))

R Λ Z Ξ R Products Razer Taipan Razer Orbweaver Chroma Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma Razer Surround Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma Stealth

DrMozG

That' actually can come in handy I'm no good on building PC...

nameuser

What fan is that PC using?  Its so quiet.

cartouche19

the dream 

ム๖ۣ̃ۜCartouc๖ۣۜHeム

• 96 POINTS

INFORMATION

Yesterday I played around with the Pre-Alpha build of PC Building Simulator 2017. This simulator game could be interesting both for seasoned builders and for noobs wanting to learn the basics without fear of breaking something.

Published by hbarkas

Popular News

Weekly Digest 3/16/17

A weekly round-up of the most popular news submitted by the community.
Mar 16, 2017 • by Cartire • 83 Replies • 171 Points

Meet the Typhons: new Prey trailer shows off the many horrors Yu'll face on board Talos I

If you’re a huge fan of creatures that will haunt your nightmares for years to come, then good...
Mar 16, 2017 • by Kennible • 36 Replies • 77 Points

Envavo Heatbuff wants to heat your fingers while you`re playing

If your hands remain cold while playing with a mouse and keyboard company Envavo IVS has a deal...
Mar 18, 2017 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 36 Replies • 62 Points

New CS:GO Map, Canals

Counter-Strike: GO goes Venetian in new map Canals.
Mar 17, 2017 • by elpitaya • 30 Replies • 58 Points