Attention US Members! (Queue the chorus of non-US members gathering pitchforks and torches)
The circle is now complete. We have turned on the Reward Dollars in your Arena Rewards accounts. As loyal members to Alienware Arena and the Arena Rewards Program the gift of giving continues with Dell Advantage Reward Dollars
We wanted to give back to the community with dollars towards gaming purchases on Dell.com. It’s our way of saying thank you for being awesome fans and participating in the Arena Rewards program. And this is just the beginning! We have plans in the very near future to give away BIG REWARD DOLLARS as instant win prizes in Daily and Weekly Quests. So keep playing, earn ARP and claim your rewards.
The process is simple to claim your Reward Dollars:
- Claim Dell Advantage Reward Dollars in the Member Rewards Section
- To claim Reward Dollars you must be a Dell Advantage member. (To make the lawyers in the room happy, here's the ToS.)
- Existing Dell Advantage members will be credited towards their existing account
- Not a member? No problem. You'll be given the opportunity to opt-in when you claim the reward.
- You will receive an email when your reward dollars are in your account. This can take up to 30 days (though it should be available much sooner).
- So what can you spend your dollars on? Anything on Dell.com. Boom. Laptops, Hard-drives, Mice. You're a fool if you don't use these rewards. (I'm being told not to call our members fools. What else do you call someone who gives up free money?)
- Your reward dollars are good for 90 days after it has been added to your account. Once the 90 days is up, they expire. So Pro-Tip: Don't claim them until you know you are going to use them. We don't want anyone to lose out on free reward dollars.
- You will get an email when the reward dollars are added to your account.
- Claiming multiple reward dollar? Awesome! Your reward dollars are stackable. So go ahead and rack them up
- Let me repeat that for the guys in the back. THESE REWARDS ARE STACKABLE. I'm no mathematician, but let's add all of them up. $50+$40+$30+$20+$10=cha-ching.